Conditions of use of the web
By using the website, the user accepts these general conditions and agrees to use the website, the services and the content hosted in accordance with them. The user accepts that the use of the website, the services and the contents is carried out under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
This website (www.barcelonanavaltours.com) is owned by Barcelona Naval Tours, SL, with registered office at Polígon Valldegata Draper, 6, 08650, Arenys de Mar, a company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in volume 42542, Folio 99 , Sheet B 409266, provided with CIF no. B-65554982
Barcelona Naval Tours reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate in these Conditions of Use, forcing users to read them carefully, each time they wish to use the website.
Barcelona Naval Tours reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Page and / or services, at any time and without prior notice to users who breach these General Conditions or the Particular Conditions that apply to them.
All the industrial and intellectual property rights of this Page and its contents (texts, logos, icons, images, sounds, audio, video, software …) belong to Barcelona Naval Tours or, where appropriate, to third parties. The user can view all the elements, print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use, and their use is therefore prohibited. for commercial purposes, its distribution, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation.
Users must refrain from obtaining, and even attempting to obtain, information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through this page ( hereinafter, the “Contents”) using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Page or, in general, those that are routinely used on the internet for this purpose as long as they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, the services and / or the Contents.
Barcelona Naval Tours does not grant any license or express or implicit authorization of use of any kind on its industrial and / or intellectual property rights or on any other property or right related to the Page, the services or the Contents, except in a written agreement between the parts.
Users undertake to use the Contents diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, undertake to refrain from:
- Use the Contents either totally or partially, for purposes or effects contrary to the Law, or to the generally accepted customs;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights of Barcelona Naval Tours or its owners incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information mechanisms that the Contents may contain ;
- Use the Contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Page or the services to send advertising, communications for any purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclosing such information in any way.
- Hide the origin of the information transmitted via the website.
- Placing false or misleading information on the website.
- Enter or upload information on the website that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other computer virus whose purpose is to damage, intercept, expropriate or infer with any system, the website or the information or that infringes property rights third party intellectual property.
- Use the website or the Barcelona Naval Tours systems or services in ways that adversely affect their function or operation, or that prevent authorized third parties from accessing them.
Barcelona Naval Tours will pursue the breach of the above conditions as well as any improper use of the content presented at its headquarters, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Barcelona Naval Tours in turn will not recognize the validity of any reproduction or disclosure of content on its website.
Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the Page (hereinafter, the “Hyperlink”), without prejudice to the fact that Barcelona Naval Tours from this moment reserves the right to deny them, must meet, as a minimum, the following conditions:
- The Hyperlink will only allow access to the Page, but will not be able to reproduce it in any way;
- A browser or border environment will not be created on the Page;
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about the Page and the services and, in particular, it will not be declared or implied that Barcelona Naval Tours has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available to the website on which the Hyperlink is established;
- Except for those signs that are part of the same Hyperlink, the web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Barcelona Naval Tours;
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality, generally accepted good customs and / or public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights. The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Barcelona Naval Tours and the owner of the web page on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Barcelona Naval Tours of its contents or services.
The personal data that you provide us will be included in a file owned by Barcelona Naval Tours, in order to carry out the management of the contracted transport services, the accounting and administrative management of clients and / or the management of the promotion under which such data has been requested. Personal data may be transferred to companies of the MRW Group (including those of the franchised companies that necessarily have to access the data to provide the transport service) exclusively for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
Likewise, the personal data collected may be processed for the purpose of conducting market research in order to improve services and their quality, as well as to keep you informed by post, telephone and / or electronically, about the services and promotions of the MRW Group. related to the transport sector and related activities (commercial communications). Consequently, the owner of the data expressly consents that their personal data provided may be used for the purposes indicated.
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to the address email@example.com, or by letter sent to Barcelona Naval Tours, to the postal address indicated above. , attaching a copy of your ID or passport.
Barcelona Naval Tours does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the website, its services and contents. Therefore, it is not liable for possible damages of any kind that may arise for users.
Barcelona Naval Tours may cancel or suspend your use of the website, information, services and content when it sees fit, at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be permitted to others. Barcelona Naval Tours will not be liable to you or to third parties for the cancellation or suspension of your access to the website, the information and / or the services.
Barcelona Naval Tours will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for delays or performance failures resulting directly or indirectly from natural phenomena, forces or causes beyond its control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer failures, telecommunications equipment failures, other equipment failures, power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, lack of materials or labor, fires, floods, storms, explosions, war or other similar causes.
There is also an exclusion of liability for Barcelona Naval Tours for any damage, whether incidental, indirect or otherwise. In particular, it will not be responsible for loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, damage to people, loss of privacy, breach of obligations, negligence, alterations in databases or deletion of the same, or for any other loss, pecuniary or not, or of any other kind.
Barcelona Naval Tours does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the users’ computer system or in the electronic documents or files stored therein.
Barcelona Naval Tours does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the linked sites;
- The maintenance of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on the linked sites;
- The provision or transmission of services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on the linked sites;
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on the linked sites, in the same terms and with the same scope provided in general condition 10.2 regarding the contents and of the services provided by third parties through the page.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the use that users may make of the website, the services and contents: Barcelona Naval Tours does not control or supervise that users use the website, its services and contents in accordance with the provisions of these General Conditions and in the Particular Conditions that are applicable. Therefore, it does not assume any type of responsibility towards third parties for the behavior of users.
Users will be liable for damages of any kind that Barcelona Naval Tours may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of breach of any of the obligations derived from the General Conditions and, where appropriate, from the Specific Conditions or the Law. , in relation to the use of the Page. As well as those caused by misuse or by total or partial reproduction, not expressly authorized in writing, for any purpose.
Barcelona Naval Tours does not guarantee the privacy and security of the use of the Page and the services and, in particular, does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may not have knowledge of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that Users make of the Page and the services.
Barcelona Naval Tours excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the page and the services.
The provision of the service of the Page and of the other services has, in principle, an indefinite duration. Barcelona Naval Tours, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Page service and / or any of the services at any time, without prejudice to what has been provided in this regard in the corresponding Particular Conditions. When reasonably possible, Barcelona Naval Tours will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the provision of the Page service and other services.
The acceptance of these General Conditions by the Users is an indispensable and obligatory precondition for, where appropriate, to be able to benefit from the services in the same contents. Users declare, under their responsibility, to have read these General Conditions of Access and Use of the Page in their entirety, and confirm their full and voluntary acceptance of them.
These Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish regulations. The User and Barcelona Naval Tours, renouncing their own jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain).